This recipe is good for adding ‘hidden’ vegetables. Tuna may be drained. Onion and corn may also be added. Instead of noodles, may be accompanied by mashed potato.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1t Butter
- 2T Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 packet Egg noodles
- 6 cubes Frozen spinach
- 1/3 cup Frozen peas
- 1 large tin Tuna in springwater
- Prepare the noodles as directed by the packet. Melt butter in a medium size saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Add flour.
- Add milk slowly whilst constantly stirring. Return to heat.
- Then add frozen peas and spinach. Keep stirring.
- Add noodles and tuna.