This casserole is an old favourite my mum used to make when we were little. You can add more or less curry powder depending on your taste.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tin Tuna
- 1 sml tin Diced pineapple
- Melt butter and add onion to cook.
- Once onion is soft add flour and curry powder to make a paste. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the milk and simmer until thickens.
- Once thick add tuna and pineapple mix together and it's ready to serve.