Tastes delicious with the Inghams Turkey mince. The children love the taste also.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- 500g Inghams Turkey mince
- 1 Chopped Onion, Parsley, Salt,Pepper. Baby spinach leaves.
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil (Grapeseed oil)
- Boil 4 eggs, put aside. Peel when cooled. Mix herb, spices, salt, pepper with the Inghams Turkey mince.
- Divide Turkey mince into 4, place baby spinach leaves and boiled egg inside. Cover all over with the Turkey mince. Dip in seasoned flour, seasoned beaten egg, breadcrumbs. Place in fridge for a few hours.
- Heat oil, brown the balls until golden. Place in oven 180 deg for 30 minutes. serve with salad.