A turkey spring roll recipe the whole family will ‘gobble’ up!
Ingredients (makes 11 Large spring rolls)
- 500g Ingham’s Turkey mince
- 1/4 Small cabbage, shredded
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 3-4 Dessert spoons soy sauce
- 1 cube Chicken stock
- 3 Spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 Fresh chilli (optional), sliced finely - seeds removed
- 1 packet Spring roll wrappers
- Oil to deep fry & a small amount to cook the turkey with
- Cranberry sauce to serve
- Add a small amount of oil to a frying pan. Add the turkey mince, and cook until cooked through
- Add in the cabbage, spring onion, chilli (if wanting) carrot and soy sauce and mix to combine. Allow to cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- Crumble over the stock cube and mix to combine.
- Drain the mixture and allow to cool slightly, then working with one sheet of spring roll wrap at a time, add 2 Tbs of mixture 1cm from the top of the wrap. Fold the 2 sides over and roll tightly to the end, sealing with a bit of water. Repeat for all the mixture
- Heat oil in a large pan until hot enough. You can test this by adding a small Cube of bread to the oil- if it bubbles then the oil is ready.
- Cook the spring rolls in 2 batches until golden and crispy. Drain on paper towel
- Serve with noodles and cranberry sauce.