A delicious creamy alternative to plain jelly and the kids (and adults) love them!
Ingredients (makes 14 Cups of jelly)
- 1 packet Purple coloured jelly
- 1 packet Green coloured jelly
- 1 packet Yellow coloured jelly
- 1 packet Pink coloured jelly
- 2 packets Blue coloured jelly
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 3 cups Vanilla yoghurt
- Whipped cream (for decoration)
- Sprinkles (for decoration)
- Boiling water
- For the first layer, add 250ml boiling water to the jelly crystals and stir until dissolved. Leave for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Mix 1/4 cup milk to 1/2 a cup yoghurt and stir to combine.
- While stirring the yoghurt mix, slowly pour in the jelly and stir until combined. Divide evenly between plastic cups. And refrigerate until set
- Repeat these steps for all layers until you get to the last layer. This differs slightly as you are making a double amount so add 500ml boiling water to the 2 packets of jelly, stir to dissolve and cool. Mix 1/2 cup milk to 1 cup of yoghurt and once combined add the jelly mix to it.
- Pour into cups to fill almost to the top and set.
- Whip cream and pipe onto the top then add sprinkles