A cute little treat for your loved one this Valentine’s Day
Ingredients (makes 8 Small envelopes)
- 2 sheets Short crust pastry
- 1/2 cup Good quality raspberry jam
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Free hand cut 4 diamond shapes from each piece of short crust pastry
- Place a small amount of jam on each one in the middle.
- Fold the bottom of the pastry up and then the two sides to resemble an envelope.
- Cut a small heart out of the remaining pastry and place over the middle of the ‘envelope’
- Brush with the egg and lightly sprinkle with some sugar
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown