These vegan chocolate protein balls are my version of the popular bliss ball. They are nutritious treats that are delicious too!
Ingredients (serves 20 | makes 20 balls)
- 2 1/2 Cups Chopped dates
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 scoops Sun warrior chocolate protein powder
- 1 Cup Raw Cashew nuts
- 50 grams 70% cocoa Lindt chocolate
- Coconut for rolling
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes then drain.
- Mash dates with peanut butter and maple syrup until no chunks remain. Mix in protein powder.
- Blast the cashew nuts in the food processor or Vitamix until they are small even chunks and mix into date mixture. Grate the chocolate and mix into date mixture.
- For best results leave this in the fridge for at least 1 hour before rolling into balls. To roll into balls take heaped dessert spoon of mixture, roll into ball and then roll into coconut. Store in the fridge.