Light and fluffy muffin recipe. So good you would not even know it is vegan.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 300 grams Plain Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 180 grams Caster Sugar
- 120 ml Olive Oil
- 350 ml Water
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 240 gram Raspberries - Frozen or Fresh depending on the season
- 12 Raspberries - additional for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced oven. Line Muffin tin or cupcake tin with liners or cases.
- Mix flour with salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, briskly whisk the sugar with oil. Add water and vinegar to sugar and oil and whisk well.
- Mix the dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Fold in the raspberries. Fill the papers/cases with the batter. Put a raspberry onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.