Sushi is great for the lunchbox or to take to work. This sushi recipe is very easy to make.
Ingredients (serves 3 | makes 6 - 8 Medium rolls)
- 1 Packet Sushi seaweed sheets
- 1-2 Cups Cooked Rice (seasoning optional)
- 1 Cup Tuna or Filling Of Choice
- 1 Spray Bottle
- Lay a sheet of seaweed out and VERY lightly spray it with water. Lay your rice down the middle around 3cm from the edge.
- Along your rice lay a line of your filling. Try not to make the sushi too full because for this basic recipe they need to be rolled effortlessly.
- When rolling up tuck the end flap slightly underneath your filling and begin to roll. Because your seaweed it slightly wet from the spray bottle it sticks together easily. If you need axtra help you can use a bamboo mat.
- Roll your sushi up in grad wrap tightly and put in the fridge. Once cold if you want to slice them up use a bread knife. Optional soy sauce to taste.