A quick and easy Waldorf Salad with a twist, that goes down a treat with my family every time.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 Apples
- 2 Stalks of celery
- 2 Medium sized carrots
- 1/2 Cup Sultanas
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup French salad dressing
- 1/4 Cup Low fat mayonnaise
- Cut apples cubes. Cut celery into cubes. Grate carrots.
- Mix apples, carrot, celery, walnuts and sultanas into a bowl.
- Combine French salad dressing and mayonnaise together.
- Stir mixture though all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to serving bowl.