This Phillips Pasta and Noodle Maker recipe is so easy to create that my 5yo daughter made this dish. She only required help to boil the pasta. This recipe is really that simple!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cups plain flour measure (using pasta machine cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup pancetta
- 1/2 cup bocconcini
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chilli olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Using the penne disc, make the pasta in the Phillips Pasta and Noodle Maker using the flour, eggs, 1 teaspoon of oil and water according to instructions.
- Cook the pancetta and set aside, cook the onion and garlic together and set aside, boil the peas for 2 min and set aside and cut the tomatoes in half and set aside.
- Mix the chilli olive oil, lemon juice and season well with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Boil the pasta
- Sprinkle all the prepared ingredients over your cooked penne, toss and serve.