You dont have to put the cream in the glass but have the whipped cream it just makes the iced coffee awesome and is so easy to do homemade on a hot day.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- thickened cream (chilled) 1/2 cup
- 1 tbsp granulated coffee
- milk (chilled) of your choosing
- 1/2 cup thiclened cream (topping)
- maple syrup or vanilla essence
- Place milk and coffee in glass and stir until dissolved, place 1/2 cream in glass and stir until smooth. Lastly whip your left over cream with maple syrup or vanilla essnce and then place on top of your chilled coffee.