A simple & tasty biscuit which the whole family loves.
Ingredients (makes 12 Biscuits)
- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 3/4 cups Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Self raising flour
- 250 gram pack NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Milk Chocolate Bits
- 50 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Bits
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. Grease & line a baking tray with baking paper
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter & brown sugar until pale & creamy. Add egg and beat until just combined.
- Stir in flour & add NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Milk Chocolate Bits, mix until well combined.
- Roll mixture into balls & place 4cm apart in tray, gently press down on cookies to flatten slightly. Top with NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Bits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Set aside on tray for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack cool.
Notes... You can roll into smaller shapes if you prefer a smaller cookie.