A family favourite.
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf)
- 115 gram Butter, softened
- 115 gram Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Medium bananas
- 200 gram Natural yoghurt (see note)
- 250 gram Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 tsp Mixed spice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together, until light. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and stir in the yoghurt. Fold this through the egg mixture. Add the flour and mixed spice, folding through the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in the tin before turning out onto a rack.