Ingredients (makes 15 -20 pikelets)
- 1 cup Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 2 tbls Sugar
- Butter, for cooking
- Lightly beat the egg in a bowl.
Add the flour, sugar and milk and whisk thoroughly together.
If using fresh blueberries, fold through now.
- Heat a frying pan, with a little butter.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture on to pan - adding a couple of frozen blueberries if using.
Once mixture starts to bubbles, flip and cook the other side.
Remove from pan when done.
- If eating straight away, beware that the berries can still be quite hot.
Notes... You can add the frozen blueberries to the mixture however, the colour will run.