A tasty little snack.
Ingredients (makes 15 -20 pikelets)
- 1 cup Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 2 tbls Sugar
- Butter, for cooking
- Lightly beat the egg in a bowl. Add the flour, sugar and milk and whisk thoroughly together. If using fresh blueberries, fold through now.
- Heat a frying pan, with a little butter. Drop spoonfuls of mixture on to pan - adding a couple of frozen blueberries if using. Once mixture starts to bubbles, flip and cook the other side. Remove from pan when done.
- If eating straight away, beware that the berries can still be quite hot.