A wholesome and super easy recipe to kick start your day.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 60g Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1 Apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Self raising flour
- Small pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 80ml Milk, yoghurt, sour cream, almond milk or coconut water
- 1/4 cup Pecan nuts, optional
- Put all the wet ingredients and sugar together, whisk.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, mixing as little as possible.
- Fold in fruit and nuts.
- Pour into muffin tin or loaf. Bake for around 20 mins (muffins) or 30-40 mins (loaf) at 180 deg C, or until golden on top and pulling away from edges of tin. Allow to cool in tin 5 mins before turning out.