Developed by Paediatric Nutritionist and author of Wholesome Child, Mandy Sacher
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Puffed Quinoa
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- GRAPE CHIA JAM
- 2 1/2 Cups Fresh Grapes
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbs Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tso Vanilla Extract
- CASHEW CREAM
- 1 Cup Cashews (Soaked for 3 Hours)
- 1/4 Cup Filtered Water
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1-2 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Grape Chia Jame
- Fresh Grapes
- Puffed Quinoa
- 1. Preheat oven to 175C and line a small round baking dish with baking paper.
- 2. Place oats, quinoa, coconut and chia seeds into a high-speed food processor and blend until it resembles fine crumbs (or until it reaches your desired consistency).
- 3. Add rest of the ingredients and process until well combined.
- 4. Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
- 5. Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely before topping it.
- 6. Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 7. Combine grapes and coconut oil together in a bowl and lightly toss to coat. Place grapes on baking sheet.
- 8. Bake in preheated oven until grapes begin to wrinkle and split, about 15 minutes.
- 9. Take out and place into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- 10. Add grape puree to a small saucepan and add chia seeds, honey and vanilla extract. Gently bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 2 mins.
- 11. Allow to cool completely.
- 12. To make the cashew cream place all the ingredients into a high-speed food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- 13. Spread cashew cream over cooled granola base and top with grape chia jam and lots of fresh grapes, a bit of puffed quinoa and shredded coconut.
Notes... Serving and Storing leftovers
Serve immediately, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 4 months.