Winter pea and ham soup, great for the soul.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 1 large pot )
- 1 Litre Vegetable Stock
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- 2 Medium Carrots
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 250g Prepackaged Ham Hock Meat
- 250g Split Peas (dried)
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas
- Peel and chop carrots and potatoes, slice celery.
- Add chopped/sliced vegies, stock and dried peas to saucepan.
- Bring to boil and then simmer till peas and potatoes start to breakdown, add ham and simmer for 3-4 mins.
- Use a stab blender with soup attachment to blend. Alt you could use a blender.
- Serve with garnish and enjoy.