Quick and easy snack using wonton wrappers. It’s very crispy and tasty!
Ingredients (makes 12 wonton cup)
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 24 sliced cabanossi
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- dried mixed herbs
- preheat oven to 200c.
- Lay one wonton wrapper in each bottom of 12 holes non-stick muffin pan and press the wrapper in right to the edges.
- Place 1-2tsp of pizza sauce in each wrapper, then sliced capsicum, red onion, cabanossi, and cheese on the top. Sprinkle with dried mixed herbs.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until edges are golden and crispy, and cheese is melted. Let cool slightly.