These are a delicious treat in hot weather, with kiddies (big & small). Healthy & so easy to make!
Ingredients (makes 12 Icy Poles)
- 125 gm Strawberries (hulled)
- 1 medium Banana (peeled & chopped)
- 200 gm Fruit Salad (tinned in natural juice)
- 1 Mango (peeled & chopped)
- 250 gm Natural Yoghurt
- Place strawberries in a blender with 2 teaspoons water & process until smooth. Remove & place in a small jug. Place remaining ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Using either Icy-pole moulds with attached handles/sticks, or small drinking glasses with ice-cream sticks, pour some of the strawberry mixture in the bottom of the glass/mould & top with the fruit salad mix.
- When the mould/glass is full, insert the handle/stick & freeze icy poles until firm.