It’s lighter and healthier non-cheeese Tiramisu using GREEK YOGHOURT.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g GREEK YOGHOURT
- 200ml cream
- 70g caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 15-20 biscuits
- 150ml strong coffee (espresso or add some sugar as you like)
- cocoa powder for topping
- Prepare coffee and let it cool. Mix yoghurt, egg yolks and half of sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cream and rest of sugar until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add whipped cream to yoghurt mixture, mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Soak biscuits in coffee.
- In a glass, place biscuit on the bottom, pour some yoghurt mixture. Repeat it and make layer.
- Cool in fridge at least 2 hours. Sieve cocoa powder on the top just before serving.
Notes... You can use sponge cake instead of biscuit, or crush biscuit before soak into coffee.