A minimal fuss dessert that can be easily adapted to children by leaving out the alcohol, changing biscuits, adding mini MnM’s or rolling in 100’s and 1000’s.
Ingredients (makes 40 )
- 250g chocolate flavoured biscuits
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 30-60ml rum or other spirit
- Coconut (for rolling)
- Place biscuits in blender until crumbled.
- Add rum and condensed milk and mix through with a blunt knife. Once completely combined use a teaspoon to scoop some into the coconut and roll until nicely round. Re-roll in coconut until covered.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate for an hour.