In a bid to help Australians ‘carbdown’ for summer, Helga’s has recruited fitness expert Sam Wood to develop a 30 day meal and exercise plan featuring Helga’s Lower Carb breads and wraps. The 30 day plan contains a series of lower carb delicious recipes including this Zingy Tuna Salad Wrap.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Helga’s Lower Carb Wholemeal wraps
- 4 Tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon drained baby capers
- 4 Baby Cos lettuce leaves, torn
- 185g Canned tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/2 Small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat wraps in the microwave for 10 seconds or until warm.
- Spread with cottage cheese, then top with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap up tightly to enclose filling.