A quick and easy recipe, perfect for lunches for babies and toddlers!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Zucchini, peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup Carrot (approx 3), peeled and grated
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1/3 cup Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200c (180c fan-forced). Grease and line a pan, or use a baking dish.
- Add some oil to a pan, and fry vegetables lightly for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cheese, flour and vegetables together until well combined. Pour into dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from dish and cutting.