My kids love these. I like to eat mine with tomato chutney but avocado and maybe some fetta would be nice too.
Ingredients (makes 25 patties)
- 3/4 tin corn kernals
- 1 1/2 large zucchini grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- to taste pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Add the corn, zucchini, eggs and milk. mix until egg is combined.
- Then add salt, pepper, cumin and flour Sift if needed and mix well.
- Cook in frying pan with a little bit of oil until golden brown.