A healthy, light and tasty bread, that's quick and easy to make. Great to make with the kids!
Ingredients (makes 12 rolls)
- 250g Zucchini - coarsely grated
- 250g Plain Flour
- 1 Sachet of yeast
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese - freshly grated
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Luke Warm Water - to mix
- Milk - to glaze
- Seasame Seeds - to garnish
- Sprinkle the grated zucchini with salt. Leave to drain for 30 minutes, then squeeze and pat dry.
- Mix the flour, yeast and parmesan together, and season with black pepper.
- Stir in the oil and zucchini, and add enough luke-warm water to give you a good firm dough.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until it is smooth, then return it to the mixing bowl. Cover with cling wrap and leave it to rise in a warm place.
- When the dough has doubled in size, turn it out of the bowl, punch it down and knead it lightly. Roll out the dough and make into the roll shapes of your choice. Brush the tops with milk and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200º.
- Allow the rolls to rise again. Put some baking paper in the Airfryer, then in batches, bake the rolls for 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown.