For picky eaters, just peel the zucchini before grating.
Ingredients (makes 24 -30 mini muffins)
- 2/3 cups Self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/3 cup Self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cup Grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Optional topping:
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir the zucchini, milk, honey, egg, oil and vanilla essence in a separate bowl until well mixed.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the zucchini mixture, stirring until just combined. Spoon into prepared muffin trays. Sprinkle the optional topping of combined sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans and cool immediately.