This Zucchini Slice is a great way to stock up on workday lunches and school lunchbox fillers. It’s even perfect for toddlers starting out on finger foods.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 3-4 Medium Zucchini -Grated
- 6-8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 400 grams Bacon
- 1 Tin Corn
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheese
- 1 Onion
- Grate Zucchini and place in a bowl
- Whisk eggs in another bowl and add flower.
- Add Zucchini, Bacon, Onion, Corn and Cheese and mix well
- Place in baking dish and cook on 180 degrees for half hour or until fully cooked.