We all love the idea of getting away with our families for a holiday to remember. No stress, no worries … just a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with each other and create memories to last a lifetime. One (super lucky) MoM Member family had the opportunity to do just that and experience and review the Valmorel CLUB MED PREMIUM all-inclusive snow holiday. Check out the fun they had:
How exciting! We have given one family who loves to ski the opportunity to visit one of Club Med’s European Alps Snow Resorts, stay for 7 nights, enjoy everything the Club Med all-inclusive snow holidays have to offer and then report in each day to share their thoughts and opinions. Check out their daily reports on the MoM Facebook page.
What does a Club Med All-Inclusive Snow Holiday include?
Ski passes and snow sports with lessons
- Skiing and snowboarding lessons by professional instructors for all levels from beginners to advanced thrill-seekers
- Free ski-lift passes to take you up the slopes
- Direct access to amazing slopes and trails from your door in most resorts
- Many non-skiing activities such as sledding, snowshoeing, ice skating and much more
Accommodation with refined comfort
- An extensive choice of resorts with various levels of luxury depending on the resort and your budget
- Enjoy Club or Deluxe Rooms or Suites
All gourmet meals, all-day bar and snacking
- International cuisine buffets, specialty and high-altitude restaurants in some resorts
- Sweet and savoury snacks throughout the day and in the evenings
- Premium open bar including beer, wine, spirits, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
Kids Club for all ages
- Supervision and activities designed for kids of all ages (yes even the teens will WANT to head off everyday to join their new best friends)
- Kid’s ski and snowboard school led by professional G.O. instructors with children as young as 3 being able to learn to ski
- Additional cost for children aged 4 months to 3 years
Night entertainment & parties
- Evening G.O. shows and parties with different themes each night
- Enjoy festive moments every night with unique Club Med ambiance
Here’s just a taste of what a Club Med Snow Holiday has in store for you …
Our review team had the choice of going to the following Club Med resorts.
Club Med Valmorel: France
Flying in from Geneva, Club Med Valmorel is located at the foot of the mountain in the Grand Domaine ski area. Club Med Valmorel is a charming winter wonderland where everyone finds snowy perfection. Kids from the age of 3 can take to the slopes under the watchful eye of professional ski instructors, while teens and adults can enjoy over 150km of ski runs amidst a forest of pine trees. With two gourmet restaurants, a premium open bar, Kids Clubs for children of all ages*, and additional activities including snowshoeing, Nordic Walking, and Turkish baths, you’ll discover a family winter wonderland here.
Find out everything about Club Med Valmorel here.
Club Med Peisey-Vallandry: France
Flying in from Geneva, you’ll discover Club Med Peisey-Vallandry. In the heart of 425km of slopes in Paradiski, Club Med Peisey-Vallandry is a charming snow resort with natural wood and stone at every turn. With Kids Clubs for children aged 2-17 years old*, ski and snowboard lessons with Europe’s best ski instructors, and ski-in ski-out facilities, every day can be spent carving up the slopes. For relaxation in the evenings, head to the heated indoor pool to recharge your muscles, or plunge underwater and emerge in the outdoor heated pool with beautiful mountain views. Finish off with a pierrade at the specialty restaurant and some wine on the outdoor terrace – Peisey-Vallandry is a winter dream!
Find out everything about Club Med Peisey-Vallandry here.
Club Med Pragelato: Italy
In Italy, a hamlet of chalets lie at the foot of the valley in Europe’s second largest ski domain, the Vialattea-Sestriere (also known as the Milky Way). Surrounded by mountains of snow, every day is filled with discovery in this Italian mountain resort. Kids age 2-17* will fall in love with the snow, while you conquer 400km of pure white snow. Enjoy a family dinner together at La Trattoria restaurant where pasta is on the menu, then top off the day with a Finnish sauna. Fly into Club Med Pragelato from Turin Airport. Bellissimo!
Find out everything about Club Med Pragelato here.
* Baby Club (4-23 months) and Petit Club (2-3 years old) is at extra cost
About the Club Med Snow Resort Review.
Applications were open between 7 September 2016 and closed on 16 September 2016.
The families had to answer all the questions and also add a photo of themselves with their family on their last ski holiday! The terms and conditions of this review were very specific.
Find out everything you need to know about Club Med all around the World here.
The reviewing family received accommodation in one of the three featured Club Med Snow Resorts for 2 adults and 2 children. The reviewing family needed to be able to complete their review by 31 January 2017. Flights were not included so they needed to be covered by the reviewing family. The reviewing family were required to agree in writing to a set of conditions before accepting their place if selected. This included posting at least one written review per day on the MoM site for every day they were with Club Med (including video and photos) and agreeing for videos and photos of their family to be used by Club Med in their promotional material. We also asked that photos and videos taken during the holiday were made available to Mouths of Mums for promotional purposes during and after the review.
So which Club Med resort did they end up in?
Whats happening on Instagram? Follow MoM
Published 7th September 2016