As mums, life is often busy and sometimes there’s not the option to slow down! And severely blocked noses and sinus congestion can really get in the way …
Which is why we are so excited to announce the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus Wash Kit Review!
FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus Wash kit is a NATURAL way to help relieve blocked noses & sinus congestion. Suitable to use for moderate to severe nasal & sinus congestion, it provides a deep and thorough wash to help:
- Relieve congestion from hayfever & allergies, sinusitis, colds & flu.
- Clear & wash away excess mucus
- Wash away dust, pollen and other allergens
Regular use of FESS® will help keep your nasal passages and sinuses clean and free from mucus build up, plus allow your nose to function at its best.
Is the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus Wash Kit suitable to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
The FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus Wash kit is safe and gentle to be used daily and as often as needed as it is:
The FESS® range of products is approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia.
How to use the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus Wash kit …
Before using the FESS Sinu-Cleanse wash kit, boil 200 mL of water and allow it to cool until lukewarm. Do not use with boiling hot water.
1. Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse wash squeeze bottle.
2. Pour the previously boiled lukewarm water into the bottle to the line marked ‘FULL’.
3. Place the cap with the tube onto the bottle and screw on tightly. Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
4. Lean or bend over a basin and place the cap gently inside the right nostril, ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head.
5. Keeping your mouth open, gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action. Whenever the soft squeeze bottle needs to fill with air, remove it from the nose before you release your hand pressure. This prevents “suck back” and helps to keep the remaining solution clean.
6. Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril. A small amount of the solution may enter your throat. This is not harmful.
7. Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril. If necessary, blow your nose when you have finished. Discard any remaining solution you do not intend using within the next 2 hours.
8. Wash bottle, cap and tube thoroughly after each use and allow it to drip-dry.
For best results use FESS Sinu-Cleanse wash once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor or specialist. This bottle is a mixing bottle for your convenience of use only. It is not a measuring device.
Other products in the range include:
Where is the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus wash kit available?
Available at all major Pharmacies. Find out all you need to know about the FESS range on www.fess.com.au
Would you like to trial and review the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus wash kit at home?
In the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse® wash kit product review we’re looking for Mums between the ages of 25-40 who suffer from allergies or hayfever, specifically blocked noses and nasal congestion, or sinusitis with sinus pain and pressure or heavy head, blocked nose or nasal congestion. We’ll send a FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus Wash Kit Sample to you at home, ask you to put it to the test on yourself and/or your family and then ask you to let us know what you thought by posting star ratings and reviews on this page.
Applications for the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Nasal & Sinus wash kit product review are NOW OPEN. Click Apply to Review to be in the running to review.
Published 5th March 2018