As mums, it can be distressing to see your baby’s eyes become red, crusty or weepy. Whether they have a cold, an infection or allergies, we want to do whatever we can to keep them happy little ones.
Which is why we are so excited to announce the Little Eyes® Gentle Cleansing Wipes Review!
Little Eyes® Gentle Cleansing Wipes provide a gentle, convenient way to clean and refresh your baby’s eyelids and lashes. The soft, absorbent wipes have been specially designed to remove secretions and crusty residue on your bub’s eyelids and lashes.
Little Eyes® uses a unique embossed technology which ensures every wipe is silky soft while remaining thick and strong enough to clean away any crusted matter.
✔ Suitable for newborns
✔ Ophthalmologist & Dermatologist tested
✔ Fragrance & alcohol free, sterilised and hypoallergenic
✔ Enriched with chamomile extract for soothing relief
What’s even better is that Little Eyes® are tearless, rinse-free and individually wrapped so you can use it anytime and anywhere!
When to Use
Common eye conditions among babies include conjunctivitis and blocked tear ducts, which can cause discharge resulting in sticky eyelids and crusty eyes.
Little Eyes® can be used in conjunction with eye care treatments to gently clean the delicate eye area and remove secretions and discharge from around the eyes. Little Eyes® can also be used as a warm or cold compress.
How to Use
- Use a separate sterilised wipe for cleansing each eye and use a clean wipe for each application.
- Tear open sachet and unfold the Little Eyes® wipe.
- Wipe from the inner corner of the eye (next to the nose) toward the outer corner.
- Use a clean area of the wipe so that drainage being cleaned away is not rubbed back across the eye.
- Take care to cleanse in between the lashes and sides of the eyelid. Do not wipe along inner eyelid.
- After use dispose of Little Eyes® wipe in a suitable container and then wash your hands.
- To use as a warm compress, place the sachet in a cup of warm water for a few minutes.
- To use as a cold compress, place the sachet in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Do not use if the sachet is open, damaged or marked.
Where are Little Eyes® Gentle Cleansing Wipes available?
Each box contains 30 sterilised individual wrapped sachets. Little Eyes® Gentle Cleansing Wipes are available at all major pharmacies. Find out more about Little Eyes® Gentle Cleansing Wipes.
In the Little Eyes® product review we’ve sent Mums with bubs who suffer from conjunctivitis, blocked tear ducts or sticky/crusty eyes a pack of Little Eyes® Gentle Cleansing Wipes to trial at home. They’ll begin posting their reviews on this page once they’ve trialled and reviewed at home.
Whats happening on Instagram? Follow MoM
Published 23rd February 2018