As busy Mums, it’s important for us to look and feel our best while we’re caring for our families, and that includes having clean, glowing skin.
Which is why dermatologists developed Proactiv – a range of blemish control and skincare products aimed at preventing and controlling mild to moderate breakouts.
We’re here to get you clear™!
Proactiv+ is the result of a decade of research and formula development. It’s a completely reformulated solution that uses SmartTarget™ technology to fight acne with speed and precision, while at the same time gently nurturing your skin to a smooth, hydrated radiance. The “plus” means more.
Recommended for adult breakouts, the benefits include:
- Smaller-looking pores
- Visibly diminished post-acne dark marks
- Reduced appearance of oil and shine
- Diminished signs of ageing
- Built in hydration for skin that’s visibly softer and more supple
Proactiv+ 3 Step System
Proactiv+ is a 3-step system designed to be used together consistently for your best results! Just 3 steps, twice a day for clear and radiant skin.
STEP 1: SKIN SMOOTHING EXFOLIATOR
- Contains blemish-fighting salicylic acid and gentle exfoliating beads which slough away dead skin cells, dirt, oil, grime and makeup and other pore-clogging impurities
- Reveals fresh, smooth skin for a radiant look while helping to calm skin
- Soothing moisturisers leaves skin silky soft and smooth
STEP 2: PORE TARGETING SOLUTION
- Helps remove acne-causing impurities and reduce excess oil
- Works deep in the pores to help break down dead skin cells, dirt and sebum
- Tones and tightens pores while improving skin texture
- Soothes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
STEP 3: COMPLEXION PERFECTING HYDRATOR
- Hydrates the skin
- Soothes irritation and improves post-breakout marks without clogging pores
- Evens out skin’s texture and tone
Proactiv+ can be purchased online here.
Would you like to review Proactiv+ 3 Step System?
In the Proactiv+ 3 Step System review, selected mums will be sent the Proactiv+ 3 Step System to trial for 12 weeks.
Team members will post a written review, progress photo and video review every 3 weeks for the duration of the trial and then at the end of the review period, we’ll send them a very special surprise to say thank you for all their hard work.
Applications for this review open soon. If you’re a member, you’ll receive an invitation to apply to review via email. If you’re not already a Mouths of Mums member, JOIN HERE to be among the first to apply to review.
Published 21st March 2019