If you just can’t cope with another collectible craze, skip the frenzy and buy a full set NOW!

With the announcement of a new Coles collectible craze comes the collective sigh of parents dreading the weekly shop as they attempt to collect twenty four plastic figurines before the promotion ends. It may seem like there’s no alternative but to visit the shops multiple times a week to ensure you don’t miss out, but what if we told you there a way to get a full set of Stikeez right now?

Too Easy

It turns out that the Stikeez collectible range is not unique to Coles – UK supermarket giant Lidl ran the campaign back in 2017, with 24 fruit and veg characters just like the Australian range that will be available from this Wednesday 13 of February!

If you’re an internet savvy mum you’re probably one step ahead of us, but this means that a quick search on eBay will lead you to a full set of Stikeez, complete with case, for around $45!

No more $30 minimum to get just one figurine, no more incomplete sets, no more collectible swapping…sounds too good to be true!

While the Aussie characters have cute locally inspired names, like ‘Sunny the Strawberry’ named after Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm in Victoria, we doubt your kids will notice the difference!

Making Healthy Eating Fun

We love that the new range encourages kids to try a variety of fruit and veg, making encouraging healthy eating a little more fun.

As with every collectible range, there is debate around whether giving away these plastic figurines is counter-productive in reducing the use of plastics in Aussie supermarkets – buying a full set of pre-loved Stikeez is one way to not only reduce the stress of grocery shopping, but do your bit to reduce plastic waste!

So what are you waiting for?

What do you think of the new Coles Stikeez collectible range? Let us know in the comments!

Copy of BIOSTIME road tester drivers _ In Article Banner _ 712x150

• Don’t think I will try with this one

• Not again.

• i only collect them if I happen to do the spend amount, I already have enough junk that the kids have collected from woolies and coles, don’t need any more.

• I refuse to pay for these. If we get them, we get them. If we don’t, too bad.

• What an absolute waste. So many i find rejected. Kids play with for 5 mins. Id rather them give less at the counter than give me crap

• Wow. More plastic! At least it is not junk food this time. But not sure it is worth buying the set like this… just get them if you happen to get them and let the kids swap/give. As a child we used to do a similar thing with collectable picture cards in the tea-boxes, or cereal boxes… not sure they really need to use plastic.

• Interesting way to get it. For me no I will shop at Coles when needed, I will not be told where to shop.

• No l would not buy the full set but l am sure a lot of people interested will!

• If I get any freebies with my shopping I’ll be happy but wouldn’t bother paying for the whole set.

• I would never buy this hole set because it’s not relevant to me. But I expect for some families it’s an interesting concept.