Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) have issued a recall for Charlesworth Nuts sold in Vic and SA.
FSANZ advises consumers that the food recall is for the following products in the Charlesworth Nuts range:
– Diced Dried Apricots 500g, Best Before 10 JUN 2019 and 15 JUL 2019
– Almond ‘n’ Apricot Clusters 500g, Best Before 10 JUN 2019
– White Apricot ‘n’ Honey Peanut Clusters 500g, Best Before 15 JUL 2019
– Cluster Collection (500g bag), Best Before 10 JUN 2019
– Grandma Charlesworth’s Christmas Cake 1605g, Best Before 2 JUN 2019
– Jolly Little Puddin’ Muffins 740g, Best Before 2 JUN 2019
– Santa’s Favourite Pudding 740g, Best Before 2 JUN 2019
– Cluster Collection (gift pack), 430g, Best Before 2 JUN 2019
– The Trendy Gourmet 1220g, Best Before 2 APR 2019
The products have been available for sale nationally through Charlesworth Nuts online store, and for sale at Charlesworth Nuts retail stores, independent retailers, wineries and cafes in South Australia and Victoria.
Problem: The recall is due to the presence of foreign matter (metal fragments).
The cause is being investigated and there is no evidence of a deliberate act.
Food safety hazard: Food products containing metal fragments may cause injury if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers should not eat these products and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact:
(08) 8296 8366
FSANZ recall page: http://ow.ly/rFES30mRM0E